Tomorrow, the Kauffman Foundation will hold its annual State of Entrepreneurship address in Washington, D.C. beginning at noon EST. The event starts with remarks with from Small Business Administrator Karen Mills, U.S. Senator Jerry Moran, and Kauffman President and CEO Tom McDonnell. This will be followed by a panel discussion about entrepreneurial finance policy.
Bloomberg TV will live stream the event tomorrow at http://www.bloomberg.com/live-stream/.
The address coincides with a report that will be released at the time of the event. I will post the report tomorrow and try to have a summary of highlights from the panel session up after the event.
- Noon EST: State of Entrepreneurship Address
- 12:30 p.m. EST: Break for Luncheon
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST: Panel Discussion
- Robert Litan, director of research, Bloomberg.gov, panel moderator
- Chance Barnett, co-founder and CEO, crowdfunder.com
- Jeff Fagnan, partner, Atlas Venture
- Donna Harris, managing director of Startup Regions, Startup America Partnership
- Ramana Nanda, associate professor of business administration, Harvard Business School
- Alan Patricof, founder and managing director, Greycroft Partners